Thursday, November 10, 2005

Speak Not Of Tlaloc.

That was Luch's advice. Only, I think that we weren't actually talking about Tlaloc, but rather Mictlantecuhtli. Who it would be even a less good idea to speak of.

Why were we speaking of fleshless Aztec death gods? Well, because that kind of follows naturally from talking about scientists who had their faces ripped off, and scientists who have had their faces ripped off figure semi-prominently in DOOM: The Boardgame, which was the sole game during last night's session.

Kozure took the role of the adversary (or something; I'm likely screwing up the terminology here, somewhat)...

(The above fragment was recovered from writings regarding the evening of July 20th, 2005. Apparently, one should not speak of Tlaloc, Mictlantecuhtli, or DOOM, for this entry remains fragmentary; unfinished. Nothing further will be typed.)

1 comment:

  1. But, I'm pretty sure I would give the game a 7, if I were to speak of it. Likely I would also note the necessity of a LARGE table for effective game play, and commend the fun creature figurines.

    ReplyDelete